We are currently recruiting for the following roles within the company:
- Quality & Production Engineer
- SMT Programmer / Operator
- Assembly Operators
All the roles are full time, permanent positions. To apply for any of the vacancies, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the role you are applying for in the subject line of the email.
We may not be able to respond to every application we receive but will be in touch if we would like to move forward with the interview process.
Quality & Production Engineer
Functions & Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement manufacturing process technologies, methods and techniques to assist and promote the building of reliable, high quality PCB assemblies
- Provide active consultation to new product development teams regarding manufacturing capabilities, techniques and issues related to design for manufacturability (DFM) and test (DFT).
- Implement new equipment and new processes – Responsible for identifying, specifying, validating, documenting, implementing and training.
- Design production equipment and fixtures to aid in the assembly of product while improving operator safety/comfort, reducing labour and improving quality.
- Provide technical training in manufacturing techniques, methods and processes to manufacturing associates.
- Maintain reliable and safe manufacturing systems while improving production rates, efficiencies, yields, costs and changeovers.
- Collect, record, and present data.
- Investigate and diagnose product manufacturing issues and respond to internal and external customer requests for changes and improvements.
- Coordinate the implementation of product design changes for Production information pack
- Ensure projects are completed on time.
- Self-starter and a strong problem solver.
- Desire to work as a member of a team.
- Comfortable in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Excellent organization and decision making skills.
- High level of energy and enthusiasm.
- Understanding of computer and machine programming and I/O logic.
- Ability to troubleshoot machine control problems and perform system tests.
- Strong software abilities: MS Office – proficiency necessary. Experience with Manufacturing Execution Systems, Autocad and MS Project a plus.
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering or Electrical Engineering Technology preferred, Mechanical or Industrial also considered.
- 1-3 years of related of work experience with Surface Mount Technology (SMT) production lines.
- Experience with printed circuit board assembly (through hole and surface mount technology) and test highly desirable.
- Familiarity with IPC J-STD-001 and/or other IPC standards.
- Experience implementing ISO Accreditation
SMT Programmer / Operators
Candidates should have previous experience, although training will be given. An eye for fine detail, a conscientious approach, familiarisation with IPC610 acceptance standards and familiarity with Microsoft Excel are all essential.
If emailing about this position, please detail what (if any) experience you have with operating SMT Pick & Place Machines.
Ideally candidates should have experience within an electronics assembly environment. Previous soldering experience and an understanding of PTH and SMT technology would be an advantage, as would familiarisation with IPC610 acceptance standards. An eye for fine details and a conscientious approach are also essential qualities, as is a proactive approach to workload.
For further information on any of the above roles, please email us.