European Circuits is delighted to be the chosen manufacturer of Verv’s smart home units.
Verv is a clever home energy assistant that gives you intelligent information about your home appliances, helping you to tackle your electricity bills, reduce your carbon footprint and keep your home safe.
Using cutting-edge artificial intelligence technology, Verv will identify what appliances are using your power and how much money each one is costing you, in real-time.
And the longer you have Verv, the more it will learn. Unlocking more and more features like alerts if you’ve left an appliance on and notifications if an appliance is deteriorating.
In what is a great example of European Circuits’ Full Product Build capabilities, the unit, made here in the UK, is currently hitting the marketplace this winter and is being sold on the Verv website and in many other well known outlets like Amazon and Tesco.
Design to Delivery
European Circuits has been working with Verv from prototype stage and the company is now delighted to be making the first production run of their landmark product.
In what is yet another example of European Circuits’ involvement in the IoT product market space, the company make the PCBs, assemble the PCBs and then assemble and package the mechanical elements of the product. Furthermore, the units are tested and packaged before sending to distributors.
“We’ve been impressed with the truly end-to-end solution that European Circuits has provided us with. They have consistently accommodated our needs as a business to provide good value for money. We’re excited to see Verv infiltrate the smart home space and look forward to our continued collaboration with European Circuits.”
Thomas Clarke, Lead Engineer, Verv.
Why choose Verv?
The most frustrating thing about electricity bills is not being able to see a breakdown of what is actually costing you money, and by the time you receive your bill, it’s too late to do anything about it. Verv is revolutionising this process by giving you all the information you need up-front about your appliances, so you can make informed decisions about how you use them, and finally take full control of your bills, not to mention your carbon footprint! And with added measures to keep you and your family safe, Verv can give you the assurance that you need whether you’re in or out of the house.
The Verv hub is easy to install and doesn’t require an electrician. Simply attach the hub’s sensor to your electricity meter or smart meter using the clamp provided, download the app and you can be up and running within 10 minutes.
Features and Benefits –
- Device Recognition – As soon as you turn on a key appliance, Verv will log it and start tracking its usage and how much it is costing you, allowing you to see this information in real-time via the app.
- Advanced Insights – Verv gives you valuable insight into your appliance usage and spend, sending you weekly reports on your activity. By understanding exactly how much money your electrical appliances cost to use, minimising wastage and using your appliances at optimal times, you could save up to 20% on your energy bill the first time you use Verv.
- Fault Prediction – As Verv starts to learn your home and appliances, its innovative machine learning technology will start to detect if an appliance is deteriorating and notify you of the problem before it actually breaks.
- Home Protection – Verv will put your mind at rest with safety notifications that alert you if you’ve left an appliance such as your GHD hair straighteners on.
- Reduce your carbon footprint – Verv analyses the energy efficiency of your appliances so you know which ones are using unnecessary amounts of electricity and should be replaced – helping you to bring down your Carbon Dioxide emissions and your bills.
Get in touch if you would like to discuss any of these services.